RL Builders is a custom home contractor dedicated to total customer service. We build on Chicago’s Gold Coast & in Oak Brook, Burr Ridge, Hinsdale, Naperville, Palos Park, New Lenox, Mokena, Frankfort, Homer Glen, Orland Park, Lemont, Shorewood & Channahon Illinois. We’ve been everywhere and have done everything. From huge commercial jobs to fire restorations; from multi-million dollar estates to kitchen renovations. Nothing is beyond our experience and if it is, we have the resources to find someone who can help. Construction involves many processes and skills to attain complete customer satisfaction so General Contractors must do more than sit in their office and schedule showing up only at coffee time. You must run your job and be present to ensure good work. We manage hands on so we manage on site. We are always looking to prepare the job ahead for the next tradesmen coming in. We want to make sure they have what they need to do their jobs without conflict or delay. Management is about getting answers for questions right away to keep everything moving forward because miscommunications can cost money and delay time schedules.
RL Builders offers services above and beyond what others have because of dedication to evolve and adapt to an ever changing custom home market. We offer complete construction project management for and have expertise in:
- Bonded & Insured
- Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Single Family Residential Custom Homes from 2,000 sq.ft. to 20,000 sq.ft
- High End Remodel Construction including Basement Finishing and Kitchen Renovations
- Additions to existing homes.
- Insurance Work including Fire Restoration
- Large Demolition Projects
- Mutli-Family Residential
- Medical/ Dental Office Construction
- Commercial Strip Construction and/or Custom Build-Outs
- Restaurant and Hospitality Construction
Some of our In-House Design Capabilities are:
- Helping with the arduous process of finding Buildable property lots in a particular community
- Offering architect referrals based on custom criteria for type of construction.
- Researching specific covenants and restrictions or unique building codes for each governing municipality and/or developer, this is a must and ultimately saves time when a home owner brings a plan to review.
- Recommend Interior Design Professionals for selections & list groups of suppliers with full product lines to choose from.
- Research for new technologies that make a home more energy efficient and functional.
- Consult with your architect to articulate design aspects you may want.
- Aligning necessary engineer drawings to facilitate municipal permit process
- Custom ideas for lighting or home theater design we know work from experience so money isn’t lost on frivolous components.
- Access to quality artists, ultra custom fabricators, and old world craftsmen for any custom feature you may dream up.
Value of Experienced Management Team:
- Complete resource Encyclopedia
- On-Site Management Team for every project
- Constant contact with our homeowners; you can reach us Friday Night or Sunday Afternoon as easily as coming to your project and meeting with us in person.
- Constant qualified on site supervision
- Tight Scheduling to keep everything moving along.